Legacy has two Facebook pages and they have different purposes.
The Legacy Family Tree Software Page is where the Legacy staff can post announcements and anything we think you might find of interest. Only we can initiate posts but you can reply with your comments.
The Legacy User Group Page is where users can share ideas and help each other. This is a closed group so you will need to send a request to join. After one of our staff has approved you, you can start posting questions for other users or tips you have that may help someone else.
LUG Rules of Etiquette
1. Please keep the tone of messages friendly and helpful. Practice tolerance, avoid sarcasm and remember that we were all beginners at one time.
2. Stay on the topic of Legacy and its add-on programs, which is the sole purpose of the LUG User Group.
3. Please keep your messages brief and to the point. In addition, your question may have been answered already. To find past messages, please use the search box in the upper right corner. You will not see this search box if you are using an iDevice to access Facebook.
4. Do not send "flames" (personal attacks), obscene messages; profanity or other inappropriate language; hate mail; threats; forward chain mail or send Spam to the LUG, as these are cause for removal from the group.
5. Technical support will be monitoring the group BUT this isn't the place to get technical support help. If you are having a technical problem with the program please consult our Knowledge Base Articles. If you can't find the answer there please fill out our Problem Report Form.